We provide our guests with advices on restaurants and caterers who prepare traditional dishes, but also organize typical dinners at home or in the countryside at private houses and farms.
Most famous typical recipes are:
- Tonno alla Calasettana: homemade tuna in olive oil with red sweet onions and fresh red tomatoes salad (pictured above)
- Insalata di Tunina (Tunina acumudò): salted tuna fish with garlic and red fresh tomatoes salad
- Linguine al pesto alla genovese: pasta with pesto sauce (made by garlic, basil, olive oil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts)
- Spaghetti alla bottarga: pasta with tuna fish eggs grated, garlic, olive oil and percil (pictured above)
- Filetto di tonno alla griglia: Grilled tuna filet
- Caskà: Cous cous with vegetables, pork, beans and cabbage (pictured above)
- Sebadas or Ravioletti fritti: Hot fried ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese and covered by honey (pictured above)
You can easily find restaurants and caterers who prepare traditional dishes, but also organize dinners in the countryside in private houses and farms.